LogIn

B.C. Boat and Sportsmen's Show
Forums > Alexandra Morton Blog > Green(Cresent) Slough and Chillukthan slough
Moderators: Alexandra
Last Post: Tue, Nov 3, 2009   Topics: 52   Posts: 1
Forums Forums Search Search    Memberlist Memberlist
New Topic     Reply View unanswered posts
kenny-fish13 Tue, Nov 3, 2009 - 3:06 PM     Subject: Green(Cresent) Slough and Chillukthan slough Quote
kenny-fish13
hi. i just wanted to know what there is to catch in green and chillukthan slough in Ladner. Ive caught Catfish in Green slough, and ive seen the Carp surface and jumping. Ive never caught anything at Chillukthan, anyways. I just wanted to know whats in there other than carp and catfish, and the parts of the sloughs to fish in and what bait is best used to catch them and some techniques....Yours Truely, Kenny Philllips. P.S, If you could, please tell me a few of the sloughs/ditches that i should try, thanks! Haaha, srry. P.P.S, Is there anything to fish for in the marsh?
Username:    Password:    Remember Me:
The views expressed within this forum are not necessarily those of the AnglingBC Fishing Forum.
Inappropriate content may be edited or removed

[ Home | Contact Us | Advertise Here | Search Engine Optimization | Resorts Lodges | Guides Charters | Fishing Clubs | Tackle Suppliers | Gear for Sale | Product Reviews | Fly Fishing | Bass | Halibut | Kids Fishing | Salmon | Steelhead | Sturgeon | Trout | Hunting | Fishing Reports | Fishing Forum | Books | Articles | Events | BC Info | Fishing Links | Gallery ]

Copyright © 2018, GetSet! Communications All rights reserved.